Expertise and dedication.
The quality and commitment of the people working on your business will determine the quality of advice, level of service and expertise you receive.
Unlike some advertising agencies, at Interaction, the people you ‘shake hands’ with at the first meeting are the people who will care for your business, just like their own, on a day-to-day basis.
Interaction is borne out of a different attitude with an entrepreneurial structure that is specialist, professional, proactive and personalised. We recognise that we are being paid for ideas to grow our clients’ business.
With us, you will be working with people who have the expertise and experience derived from ‘big ad agencies’ and/or marketing organisations, without the big corporate bureaucracy or accompanying exorbitant fee structure. Be assured that through our experience and commitment to the success of your business, your expectations will be realised.
Our Managing Director, Len Hannah.
- Founder of Interaction Communications Group, Managing Director and Communications Strategist/Planner;
- Leading industry recognised marketer and strategist, Fellow of the Australian Marketing Institute (FAMI, CPM, MAIDC);
- Strong passion and commitment to brand building, strategic thinking and detailed planning;
- Develops, inspires, influences and mentors organisations to achieve their business objectives through strategic marketing and communications;
- Extensive experience with a wide variety of well-known and high profile brands across a diverse range of product and service categories.
Len’s clients have included:
• AMP/Garden City Shopping Centre
• Andersens Floor Coverings
• Brisbane City Council
• Chubb Security
• CSR Building Products
• Ergon Energy
• Franklyn Blinds
• Griffith University
• McWilliams Wines
• Medibank Private
• Northern Territory Tourism
• Qld Police Service
• Sealy Posturepedic
• Westpac Asset Management
Len is supported by an impressive group of marketing and advertising professionals who can be called on when required.